February 1, 2016Doug Hadden
My prediction that 2015 would be the “Year of the Customer” was incorrect. Although, “trust” became more important during the year, particularly around Corporate Social Responsibility.
There is some good news!
- Experts see 2016 as the “Year of the Customer” – I believe, it’s just the beginning of the “Age of the Customer” – engagement, customer-driven innovation, design thinking, customer experience and the shift of power from insitutions to people.
- Every year is the “Year of the Customer” for FreeBalance – something that followers of our company will witness in March as we embark on our FreeBalance International Steering Committee conference – new processes, new format.
The following two tabs change content below.
Doug is responsible for identifying new global markets, new technologies and trends, and new and enhanced internal processes. Doug leads a cross-functional international team that is responsible for developing product prototypes and innovative go-to-market strategies.
Latest posts by Doug Hadden (see all)
- Smart and Open Government News Roundup - July 25, 2017
- Public Financial Management and Country Development News Roundup - July 25, 2017
- Government Technology and Government Resource Planning News Roundup - July 25, 2017
- Corporate Social Responsibility News Roundup - July 24, 2017