June 25, 2016Michael Sutherland-Shaw
With more than 1,500 participants from 90 countries, the Annual Meeting of the New Champions is a true global experience addressing economic, political, societal and environmental challenges affecting the global community.
Now in its 10th year, the three-day event (June 26-28) will touch on a number of topics including emerging markets, the Fourth Industrial Revolution, green technology and the changing face of China.
These topics will be reflected in three distinct dimensions that will shape the more than 200 sessions planned.
- Redesigning Systems – How will the Fourth Industrial Revolution transform industry sectors and systems of production?
- Reshaping Growth – How will China’s new Five-Year Plan for socio-economic development and the next generation of emerging market entrepreneurs drive global and regional growth?
- Rethinking Innovation – How can breakthroughs and innovations in basic research, technology and business models shape social and economic systems?
For complete coverage from the event in Tianjin, People’s Republic of China, watch the videos below.
Latest posts by Michael Sutherland-Shaw (see all)
- Artificial intelligence tops list of tech in need of better governance - November 15, 2016
- How to build a confident, resilient digital government - November 10, 2016
- Day 2 at Web Summit: Putting customers first - November 9, 2016
- Day 1 at Web Summit: The changing face of cloud - November 8, 2016