November 16, 2011Matthew Olivier
The Government of Canada is recognized for applying government resource planning discipline to avoid the pitfalls of the current global economic environment. Budgets, plans and policies have responded to support aggressive changes to reduce and eliminate the current deficit in a short period of time.
The renewed commitment to shared services underscores the need to identify and action significant change to realize substantial cost savings—quickly.
We’d like to invite you to the Annual FreeBalance Customer Roundtable on Monday, November 21, 2011 at the Lord Elgin Hotel, Ontario Room. Lunch will be served at noon and the FreeBalance presentation and Q&A will run from 12:30 to 1:30.
As a Government of Canada FreeBalance customer, we thought you’d be interested in learning more about:
• The speed to savings approach to shared services
• FreeBalance product update and roadmap
• Engaging FreeBalance to get your requirements in the next release of software
Please RSVP by contacting Sara Lopes by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 613-236-5150 x 111.
When: Monday, November 21 from noon to 1:30 with lunch and refreshments
Where: Lord Elgin Hotel, 100 Elgin Street, Ottawa
Room: The Ontario room
Presenter: Doug Hadden, Vice President Products at FreeBalance
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you there!
Latest posts by Matthew Olivier (see all)
- FreeBalance Wins Most Innovative Public Sector Management Solution Award - February 9, 2017
- What’s with the rocks? - May 20, 2016
- Nation-building through good governance, accountability and transparency - February 5, 2016
- Happy Holidays! - December 23, 2015