January 18, 2011Doug Hadden
Matthew Olivier, FreeBalance Director of Global Marketing and Alliances opened the second day of the FreeBalance International Steering Committee (FISC) conference in Madeira Portugal.
The agenda for Tuesday is focused on product direction and technology.
- Detailed Product Roadmap, Doug Hadden, VP Products
- FreeBalance software for Capacity Building and Knowledge Management, Aldo Segastume, Director New Product Development
- FreeBalance Technology update, José Saldanha, Vice President, Research & Development
- FreeBalance Workflow, Pedro Jorge, Senior Software Development Specialist
- Migrating to Version 7, Matthew Olivier, Director Global Marketing & Alliances
- Solutions for Government Performance and Transparency, Aldo Segastume, Director New Product Development
The annual FreeBalance International Steering Committee (FISC) conference runs from January 16 – 19, 2011 in Madeira, Portugal. FISC provides an interactive forum to exchange Public Financial Management (PFM) good practices among international customers and PFM thought leaders. FISC drives the FreeBalance Accountability Suite product vision to direct FreeBalance GRP solutions. Previous FISC events were held in Mt. Tremblant, Canada (2010); Prague, Czech Republic (2009); Cascais, Portugal (2008); and London, United Kingdom (2007).
Latest posts by Doug Hadden (see all)
- Smart and Open Government News Digest - October 8, 2017
- Country Development and Public Financial Management News Digest - October 6, 2017
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability News Digest - October 6, 2017
- GovTech and GRP News Digest - October 6, 2017