November 12, 2009Doug Hadden
We are pleased to invite you to a FreeBalance Performance Budgeting for Human Capital product roadmap presentation delivered by Doug Hadden, Vice President of Products. This is the first of a series of collaborative sessions with PBHC customers to set functional and technical priorities for the product roadmap.
The presentation is being held on Friday, November 20, 2009 from 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. at The Lord Elgin Hotel in the Ontario room. Please RSVP by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to forward this invitation to other PBHC users in your organization.
FreeBalance has recently announced the commercial availability of the web based FreeBalance Accountability Platform. The FreeBalance Accountability Platform is the enabling technology used to develop the current generation of the FreeBalance Accountability Suite (FreeBalance 7).
The Roadmap presentation topics include:
- Introduction to FreeBalance 7
- Options to Introduce FreeBalance 7
- Key Product Roadmap Milestones
- New Product Overview
FreeBalance has designed a salary management system to meet the requirements of the Government of Canada. The Product Roadmap details plans to extend the capabilities of FreeBalance Performance Budgeting for Human Capital to provide advanced salary management and salary forecasting capacity to the Government of Canada.
Latest posts by Doug Hadden (see all)
- Citizen Wellbeing: a Smart City Objective - January 17, 2017
- Citizen Trust: Driver for Smart Government Initiatives - January 13, 2017
- 2017: The Year that Government Leaps beyond ERP? - January 12, 2017
- Government Digital Transformation 2017 - January 11, 2017