September 10, 2012Dora Villa
FreeBalance to Share Government Resource Planning (GRP) Good Practices in Crown Agents Training Course
Sutton, Surrey, UK (September 10, 2012) – FreeBalance, a leading vendor of Government Resource Planning (GRP) software, is pleased to announce participation in a Crown Agents international training course. FreeBalance Vice President of Products, Doug Hadden, will be training participants from Africa and Asia on good practices in GRP.
Crown Agents is an international development specialist, working with leaders across the world to make profound changes to systems, organizations and society. Crown Agents is a socially responsible firm owned by the Crown Agents Foundation, a non-profit-distributing company limited by guarantee. “We share the Crown Agents commitment to building international good governance capacity as a social enterprise,” said Manuel Pietra, FreeBalance President and CEO. “We’re thankful for this opportunity to share our experiences in emerging countries to government financial management professionals.”
FreeBalance has a GRP certification program for employees, partners and customers. The vendor-neutral training session will cover many of the good practice elements of the certification programming including:
- Introduction to GRP good practices and Public Financial Management (PFM)
- Transparency and GRP technology leapfrog opportunities for emerging economies
- Government Performance Management in PFM
- Good practices for sequencing PFM reform and GRP technology
- Financially sustainable GRP including goverance structures, calculating the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and lessons learned in emerging economies
- Using GRP to reduce anti-corruption
- The future of GRP technology
About Crown Agents
Crown Agents is an international development specialist, working with leaders across the world to make profound changes to systems, organisations and society. Crown Agents works with with governments, companies and NGOs across four continents in more than 100 countries. Crown Agents has offices in more than 33 countries and operates in more than 50 languages. The Crown Agents expertise in public finance, banking, investment, institutional development, supply chain and training enables governments to increase prosperity, reduce poverty and improve health.
FreeBalance helps governments around the world leverage robust Government Resource Planning (GRP) technology to accelerate country growth. FreeBalance is a recognized as leader in fast, adaptable and successful GRP implementations. FreeBalance software manages a global civil service workforce of 1,500,000, and a quarter trillion ($US) annual budgets worldwide. FreeBalance provides software solutions for public financial and human resource management, and supports reform and modernization to improve governance, transparency and accountability. Good governance is required to improve development results. For more information, visit www.freebalance.com.
FreeBalance Media Contact:
Matthew Olivier, FreeBalance
Mobile: +1 (613) 301-9653
Latest posts by Dora Villa (see all)
- Government of Sri Lanka to Leverage FreeBalance Technology to Drive Public Financial Management (PFM) Reform - November 6, 2013
- Weekly Update – Tuesday, March 5, 2013 - March 5, 2013
- Nouvelle Hebdomadaires – mardi, 5 mars 2013 - March 5, 2013
- Actualización Semanal – Martes, Marzo 5, 2013 - March 5, 2013