March 31, 2011Doug Hadden
Doug Hadden, VP Products
We’ve updated our user metrics this week. The numbers reflect the FreeBalance company growth over the past year.
- Total number of FreeBalance users: approximately 70,000
- Number of civil servants affected by FreeBalance financial and human resource management: over 1.5 million
- Total annual government budgets managed: over $1/4 Trillion (USD)
- Number of software implementations: over 200
- Number of countries served: 19
Some of these numbers might not seem impressive. After all, many software companies have well over 200 implementations. Some of our customer implementations are across every level of government, so a single implementation can have a lot of impact.
Latest posts by Doug Hadden (see all)
- The (IT) Project was a Success, but the Patient Died [Part 2] - September 21, 2016
- The (IT) Project was a Success, but the Patient Died [Part 1] - September 20, 2016
- Have we over-complicated the ‘smart’ in smart government? - September 8, 2016
- Why PFM reform is integral to smart government - September 8, 2016