September 23, 2011Matthew Olivier
FreeBalance is hiring in Ottawa, Canada as the company is growing in the exciting Government Resource Planning (GRP) market. We’re looking for strategic thinkers and overachievers who absorb customer problems and articulate thoughtful creative solutions. Apply your skills on the world stage and do well by doing good.
The following positions were posted today (23 Sept 2011):
- Corporate Accountant
- Application Software Specialist
And we continue to invite you to submit a cover letter and resume for the following positions:
- Pre-Sales Consultant
- Corporate Project Accountant
- Channel Account Manager
For more information, visit the Ottawa, Canada job page on the FreeBalance website.
FreeBalance helps governments around the world leverage robust Government Resource Planning (GRP) technology to accelerate country growth. FreeBalance software solutions for public financial and human resource management support reform and modernization to improve governance, transparency and accountability. Good governance is required to improve development results.
Make a difference in this world and join FreeBalance!
Latest posts by Matthew Olivier (see all)
- FreeBalance Wins Most Innovative Public Sector Management Solution Award - February 9, 2017
- What’s with the rocks? - May 20, 2016
- Nation-building through good governance, accountability and transparency - February 5, 2016
- Happy Holidays! - December 23, 2015