January 27, 2011Doug Hadden
Doug Hadden, VP Products
This is an update of the presentation from the FreeBalance International Steering Committee 2011 conference in Portugal – with script.
Technology leapfrog in government transparency developing countries
- Globalization increasing competition and pressure to improve governance
- Budget transparency is a key opportunity to improve business and citizen confidence
- Challenges can be overcome and governments can begin to operate “in network”
The following two tabs change content below.
Doug is responsible for identifying new global markets, new technologies and trends, and new and enhanced internal processes. Doug leads a cross-functional international team that is responsible for developing product prototypes and innovative go-to-market strategies.
Latest posts by Doug Hadden (see all)
- The (IT) Project was a Success, but the Patient Died [Part 2] - September 21, 2016
- The (IT) Project was a Success, but the Patient Died [Part 1] - September 20, 2016
- Have we over-complicated the ‘smart’ in smart government? - September 8, 2016
- Why PFM reform is integral to smart government - September 8, 2016