February 26, 2016Michael Sutherland-Shaw
The purpose of this technical brief is to describe how effective design in software platforms enables effective public financial management (PFM).
The FreeBalance Accountability Platform, the core technology leveraged by all modules of the FreeBalance Accountability Suite, is used as an example of a modern focused method to assist governance efforts.
The Accountability Platform supports the following deployment options to provide flexibility for any government:
- Centralized Web-Based Deployment: Supports the traditional method for the deployment of pure web-based solutions is through a centralized structure.
- Decentralized and developed deployment: Supports decentralized deployment of PFM functionality and multi-tiered synchronization for federal political systems or in situations where there is insufficient or non-existent network connectivity.
- Hybrid deployment: Supports a combined approach that can include regional centres.
Latest posts by Michael Sutherland-Shaw (see all)
- Artificial intelligence tops list of tech in need of better governance - November 15, 2016
- How to build a confident, resilient digital government - November 10, 2016
- Day 2 at Web Summit: Putting customers first - November 9, 2016
- Day 1 at Web Summit: The changing face of cloud - November 8, 2016