FreeBalance Accountability Platform
The entire FreeBalance portfolio is built on the FreeBalance Accountability Platform, our web-based, Java-powered platform designed exclusively for government financial management supporting centralized or hybrid deployment models.
The FreeBalance Accountability Platform supports the following deployment options to provide flexibility for any government:
- Centralized Web-Based Deployment: Supports the traditional method for the deployment of pure web-based solutions is through a centralized structure.
- Decentralized and developed deployment: Supports decentralized deployment of PFM functionality and multi-tiered synchronization for federal political systems or in situations where there is insufficient or non-existent network connectivity.
- Hybrid deployment: Supports a combined approach that can include regional centres.
To ensure a low total cost of ownership (TCO), FreeBalance Accountability Platform provides many efficiencies for government which means value for taxpayers:
- Modular approach: Ability to add modules over time enables governments to implement critical functions, based on the country context, quickly to achieve value.
- Support for modernization: Progressive activation to support reform and modernization.
- Minimal IT support: Optimized technical footprint reduces the burden on IT to manage computer systems, networks and middleware software.