The Fixed Assets Management module supports fixed asset accounting, depreciation, custody transactions and asset transfer management. Effective asset management provides real benefits and cost savings to public sector organizations. Given the importance of assets, it is vital that civil servants have asset management competency. The Fixed Assets Management course will give participants the knowledge to record, track and manage their fixed assets to enhance organizational profitability.
- Understand various concepts and terminologies related to fixed assets accounting and management
- Learn about techniques, framework and treatment of fixed assets in the General Ledger
- Gain an understanding regarding various methods of acquisition of assets and manage costs related to them
- Learn how fixed asset management can be used to give maximum returns to the stakeholders
- Account properly for impairment, disposals, and sales of long-lived assets
- Asset Items, Fixed Assets Register
- Asset Transactions
- Asset Transfers
- Asset Count Requests
- Asset Reports
- PFM consultants
- GRP Consultants
- Business Analysts
- Civil Servants
This course provides a general overview of the features and benefits of using General Ledger in an integrated environment and focuses on how General Ledger integrates with other functional areas in the FreeBalance Accountability Suite.
Chart of Accounts
The Chart of Accounts (COA) Course is designed to help government financial managers explore the fundamental design criteria for creating a modern and effective COA. Through this course, participants will learn how a well-designed COA can streamline reporting, provide global visibility and improve compliance.
This course provides a general overview of the features and benefits of using the FreeBalance Accountability Suite’s™ Revenue Management module.