(GTM) Government Treasury Management helps the spending units set payment priorities. The Treasury updates bank balances through the bank statement, which includes daily revenue collections. Based on the liquidity available, the Treasury can decide which payments to release and which payments to delay. Treasury Management manages the payment process and bank reconciliation process.
- Introduce the payment process
- Learn how to prioritize the payments
- Understand how the FreeBalance Accountability Suite facilitates the payment management process
- Learn how to perform the Bank Reconciliation
- Prioritization of Payments
- Creating Payment Extracts
- Creating Payment Extract Payments
- Approval process through Payment Extract payment target stage
- Importing bank statements
- Bank Reconciliation
- Generating Reports
- PFM consultants
- GRP Consultants
- Business Analysts
- Civil Servants
Budgeting and Appropriations
Executing a fiscal budget is a crucial responsibility of any government. To ensure that spending stays within the approved limits, various budget controls are put in place during the budget execution phase. The Budgeting and Appropriations course trains government officials in these vital expenditure controls.
This course provides a general overview of the features and benefits of using the FreeBalance Accountability Suite’s™ Revenue Management module.
Budget Planning is a crucial phase of the Budget Cycle that seeks to balance the government’s limited resources with its competing policy priorities.