The FreeBalance Human Resource Management course provides participants with a solid understanding of the features and functionality of FreeBalance (CSM) Civil Service Management. This course is designed to equip civil service management professionals in government with the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively manage and streamline human resource processes using FreeBalance solutions.
This course provides guidance into using nine of the ten modules within CSM. The tenth, Payroll Management, has its own training program, available separately.
The course begins by introducing participants to the key concepts and principles of human resource management in government within an integrated software environment. It highlights the benefits and advantages of using the FreeBalance CSM tools, emphasizing its ability to seamlessly integrate with other functional areas of the organization.
By the end of this course, participants will have a comprehensive understanding of the FreeBalance CSM solution and its functionalities. They will be able to leverage the system to effectively manage HR records, streamline processes, and generate valuable insights to support strategic HR decision-making. With the acquired knowledge and skills, participants will become proficient in optimizing the use of FreeBalance CSM tools to enhance human resource management practices.
- Understand the role of the FreeBalance CSM tools within an integrated organizational environment.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the key features and benefits of using the FreeBalance CSM modules.
- Learn how to effectively integrate the modules with other functional areas and systems within the organization.
- Acquire the knowledge and skills required to set up and configure the FreeBalance CSM system according to organizational requirements.
- Learn how to define and manage budgets for HR functions using FreeBalance CSM tools.
- Understand the processes and procedures involved in maintaining accurate HR records within the FreeBalance system.
- Gain proficiency in correcting and updating employee entries and records.
- Develop the skills to generate meaningful inquiries and reports specific to HR for decision-making and analysis.
- Overview of the following FreeBalance (CSM) Civil Service Management modules
- (CSBM) Benefits Management
- (CSCB) Capacity Building and Training
- (CSPA) Civil Service Performance Appraisal
- (CSPL) Civil Service Planning
- (CSPM) Payment Management
- (CSRC) Civil Service Recruitment
- (CSTA) Time and Attendance
- (CSTM) Talent Management
- (CSWM) Workforce Management
- Understanding the integration of CSM modules with other FreeBalance Accountability Suite™ modules
- Setting Up HR Accounts and Budgets
- Managing HR Records
- Understanding the reconciliation process
- Generating HR-specific inquiries and reports
- PFM Consultants
- HR Practitioners
- GRP Consultants
- Business Analysts
- Civil Servants
This course provides a general overview of the features and benefits of using General Ledger in an integrated environment and focuses on how General Ledger integrates with other functional areas in the FreeBalance Accountability Suite.
Purchasing encompasses all activities related to the acquisition of goods, services, and works. A good purchasing and public procurement system ensures that the needs of the end-users in organizations are met while maximizing value-for-money.
Budgeting and Appropriations
Executing a fiscal budget is a crucial responsibility of any government. To ensure that spending stays within the approved limits, various budget controls are put in place during the budget execution phase. The Budgeting and Appropriations course trains government officials in these vital expenditure controls.